Are you baffled by the number of organizing product choices?
Not sure where to start? Follow these simple guidelines.
- pick a room or a closet and sort your stuff: edit out what you do not need and donate if in good condition
- designate a spot for your items: measure width, depth and height of your storage space
- will your items be visible or put away in a closet?
- location: pretty or practical? lids to stack? or no lids for accessibility/visibility
- go online and choose practical containers for hidden storage and pretty containers or baskets for visible storage
- put it all together and survey your organized space