Have you graduated from college and thought you were done? As Adults, we never stop learning.
In any career, there is continuing education or extra certifications you need to advance in your field.
You might decide to change your focus, go back to school, then work in a different field. Once in the workforce, going back to school can be a challenge especially if you work while in school. If you want to start your own business, there is constant learning involved to keep a business vibrant.
Once you have made the big decision to start school again you will need to get organized!
• Register for the course work obviously.
• Designate an area in your home to do your work.
• Decide the type of supplies you need to buy.
• What is your study process?
• Do you need regular breaks; Set a timer.
• Ask for help when you need it.
Giving intentional thought to how to accomplish your goals along with a ‘to do list’ will put those worries on paper and out of your mind. A clear mind will give you the ability to focus on the learning and studying needed to achieve your goals.